Thursday, October 27, 2016

How To Kill a Mustache

Another clue that a video may have been shared directly from the YouTube "share" feature to Blogger is that the video name by default shows up as the post name. I change change it or whatever, but, sometimes I don't...



I've got another interview in the morning, one of the two poets this time, so I want to get to bed and make this quick and all that, but, there are a few things I didn't mention in yesterday's post which I wanted to (also wanting to get to bed quickly, in that instance because I had a paper due this morning in my art readings class.)



This video, though. We were actually shown it, funnily enough, in graphic design class a week ago, as part of this thing about creativity, just going over how many different ways they can think of to say "mustache."







It's been one full year since Rhett and Link's sketchtober thing; kind of hard to believe but true. They haven't come out with a video on their main channel in, a full year come Saturday...



Also, something I noticed this morning when receiving another compliment on my soup-strainer-less face, each time someone's brought it up, the phrasing has been exactly the same. "Eric, you shaved! It looks good."



Trying to remember if the compliments on the presence of the ground-squirrel were all the same or not... but I think they also were...

No comments:

Post a Comment