Sunday, October 2, 2016

General Conference, Sickness 2

When I go to sleep I do so lying on my stomach--it's almost impossible for me to fall asleep my back. I wake up on my back, and can sleep there, but nodding off at night I need to be on my front.

With my nasal leakage, I couldn't lie on my front. And so got all of five minutes of forty winks last night. Napped a bunch today.... where I could. 2 hours in between sessions, where 15 minutes felt like 3 hours. Thought I was overshooting it. Wasn't.

My dreams are warring against me. Vaguely RWBY last night, where my thoughts took over from consciousness, dreaming without rest. The complex plot the dream wants keeps me awake.Nap dreams, warring factions, wheels in the sky, equilibrium needing to be maintained, wheel clouds mixing in order to freeze in place, 3 factions, stalemate keeping me awake. White flakes. Mix the clouds, but clouds can only build up their own faction, and they need to be equal in order to combine, in order for one to win. Or something. On the couch, where armrest can prop my head back, nostrils up.

Sleep now. See condition in the morning, see if I'm fit to go into class.

No comments:

Post a Comment