Thursday, October 20, 2016

Reid Elem and the Pizza Hut Preschool

The dates for the next art seminars have been set- there's just like this string of Thursdays with Seminars on, coming up. Next Thursday, the Thursday after that, the Thursday after that, and I think the Thursday after that one, but I'm not sure.

The seminar this evening was from international photographer Reid Elem, who is also doing a workshop tomorrow morning that starts right when I've got class. Oh well. But he's so great, check his website out. His stuff in Antarctica blows my mind, it's terrific...


When trying to open that photo up in Photoshop before posting it up here (I always, unless in a major rush, run my photographs through Photoshop just to fine-tune the value balance and cropping, before I post them,) I first accidentally opened up an alternative photograph of Tom Deforest I didn't use, obviously mistaking the thumbnail for the other one, but figured it's a good enough photo with a great subject matter that I might as well give it a chance to shine finally.


The Pizza Hut and the preschool, two different things... it's just really unfortunate typography and layout here...

No comments:

Post a Comment