Saturday, October 22, 2016

Grizzly Goat

After a week of busting my chops doing homework I was ready to hit Skizzy's again for some awesome live music, but there was still one last paper to get done for religion class which I had to finish before going anywhere. Naturally, then, I didn't finish it until a few minutes before it was due (got distracted working on my graphic design project, all right?) and so I arrived at Skizzy's 2 hours after the show started. Good news, though, is that with only 3 songs left in the set, I (and the two girls who arrived at the same time I did) got in for only $2, of a $5 ticket price. By the time we'd paid, there were only two songs left.

Oh my gosh, though, so worth it.

The band today were the Provo-based folk rock band Grizzly Goat. Who are awesome. Bought two of their albums (but their music is also streamable from their website which is linked) from the strength of the last number of their set alone. Nevada, from their EP, Boring Conversation Anyway. Listen to that one! That one song, if no others. You'll want to listen to more after.

No comments:

Post a Comment