Friday, October 14, 2016

That "Cats," Yo

Finally making my way through my YouTube "watch later" list this weekend. I'm already pretty far into it! Only 60 videos left to watch now!

Grocery shopping this afternoon- needed it desperately, plus it gave me something to do on a Friday afternoon seeing how Jack Reacher: Never Go Back isn't coming out for a week. Get milk, forget to nab cereal. At least you've got Nesquik at home (strawberry flavored, Avengers: Age of Ultron limited edition (in theaters May 1!))

The woman manning the free sample table at the entrance (Nilla Wafers with some of that cream cheese spread ball stuff on it, so good) sees my Cats t-shirt, asks me if it's from the production they put on here a couple of semesters ago. They put on Cats here a couple of semesters ago, and I'm just learning about this now? Am feeling swindled.

Indeed, I check the old event calendars, and there it is: July 1 and 2, and the 7-11, 2015, Snow 115 Drama Theatre (the site says from the 1st-10th, but no events on Sundays or Mondays, Friday or Saturday either due to Independence Day, and I guess the even on the 11th makes up for those?) More than a "couple" of semesters, but she may have said, "a few" instead I think.

She said that with those fluffy costumes it looked like those poor actors were all about to keel over from heat exhaustion up on stage, and, looking at the photo from the production, jakers crikey that's not normal, I may have to agree more now than I already did when I was chatting with her:


"Chatting," ha, eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment