Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Facial Hair and Israel

Nobody seems to have noticed this or pointed it out, from my Tintin outfit, but... you'll notice I am neither Thompson nor Thomson. Meaning, I've got no 'stache.


I got a few compliments for it while I had it, mostly from dyueds I think. I'm getting a lot of compliments from the ladies who've noticed I've shorn it. I think I like that then, being shaved, 'cos, you know. Ain't nobody that gay.

So I had my first interview this morning, one of the short fiction writers, for the project working on the Outlet. Over the phone, because she was unavailable to meet face-to-face with me. Because she's in Israel. I'd say it went well.

Only...

Now that the project's technically begun, with the meeting of Graphic Design class today, the professor is suggesting that everyone contact the authors of the pieces they're graphic designing for. So. Right when I thought I had a handle on things.

I am as far as I know the only one conducting interviews in person, though... as far as I know. For what it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment