Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Because I Got Curious... All the Young Shawns

You know how in Psych the suddenly replaced Young Shawn with some new kid, like the old actor was getting too old? Skylar Gisondo is actually older than Liam James (by, like, a couple of weeks,) so, like, WTH? Whatever happened, it wasn't an age issue.

Pilot episode played by Josh Hayden, episode 2 played by Kyle Tejpar. Not sure what's up with those either.

Jake Borelli as teenage Shawn in the three "adventures of teen Shawn" minisodes that came out.

Voiced by Thomas Sharkey in the "The Big Adventures of Little Shawn and Gus" shorts, while we're at it; I knew you wanted to know that...

James Roday as late '90s Shawn in that one episode!

And I'm pretty sure that's all of them. Thanks, IMDb!

Alright, so crazy story about something that happened today. I got mistaken, even at a very close distance, for a "Jed!" Now, I don't know who this Jed is, but I hope he's deviously handsome! Not that I'd have the manhots for him or anything, it's... aw, forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment