Tuesday, June 27, 2017

10 Days Till You-Know-What

Tickets for Homecoming become available Thursday. I asked. They'd said at first that they're available online now, but then they double-checked and that turned out to be wrong, so I'm not sure if the Thursday thing means they become available on location, or just online. Going anywhere online you know there's going to be ads and thus spoilers for it, so I'd much rather prefer purchasing my ticket on location where there's nonesuch of that.

Part of my dream Sunday was about Spider-Man, but thinking on it I think it's a dream I've had before. I can't remember details anyway, but I've got the rest of the dream written down so here goes:

airplane. in a web. way above the willow tree. is he saving it? did he put it there? did he web it to save it? I think he slingshots it. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment