Friday, June 16, 2017

Magical New Allergies

So I'm allergic to dogs now apparently? This morning there were a couple of dogs in the back of a car that was parked there by the curb by the apartment (with the owner sitting in it and the windows down, lest you think any funny business was going down) which I pet, and ere long I became red and puffy and itchy in blotches on the face and eyes. It looked like I was squinting when I wasn't, it was just puffy bags under the eyes. 

I'm not sure if this is just a one-off, or what, or even if it was the dogs that scooby done did that to me, but either way, for the longest time today I was H R Puffyscratch.

Took a nap for like two or three hours- my fitbit's telling me it was two and a half, from 5:38-8:24- and now I feel better, though my eyeballs still feel a little firm and I haven't looked at myself in a mirror lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment