Friday, June 23, 2017

Minor Post

Continuing saga of seeing if I can change my major to illustration or printmaking, or at least get a minor in illustration: I'm not sure there even is a minor in illustration? There is one, or a cluster or something, in 2-D art, which of course also encompasses printmaking, but I really don't know about like anything else... both of my intended paths to potentially switch to, I've taken one class in each already and received a C in both; this is the best of plans!

Each of my posts here for the past, over a week, here, have been pretty big major things, from it being the ten-year anniversary of a major meme to announcing the plans to change my major somehow in the first place to realizing I'm maybe allergic to dogs now to the announcement of a family tragedy and my plans on helping out in the aftermath of that to the best of my place and abilities. But today I don't really have anything like that. Guess Sweeps Week is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment