Thursday, June 1, 2017

Carvin' Into It

Expect Pretzelize Me Cap'n! to be getting a couple of new posts around Monday; the blog started out to show my progress in information design last semester so it's only fitting that it should do the same this semester, though (this semester's class being on-campus) it's not necessary. I would have already posted there had I, you know, completed the first assignment when it was due.

Work recidivism rate (and yes I'm making up a new definition I guess, but it fits the usage perfectly?): such-and-such a time is spent working, not all. I'd go nuts if I only worked. Nonetheless... it's looking like that's what I need to do, considering I've got two month-long projects to complete over the weekend. As long as I'm taking a break from work I should be equally productive on other non-movie things... I've got a few things in mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment