Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Pop Goeth the Firecracker

You know heading into town to the cinema to see if I could purchase Spider-Man tickets yet yesterday, there was the sound of a firecracker and I've mentioned this before, how I'm so unused to firecrackers being legal that my brain automatically goes into "somebody's shooting a gun" mode, and when that happens in town then you know that you're in trouble, and so may I just say that ducking and weaving serpentine is just such great exercise.

It turns out though that it's almost Independence Day!, and so I guess it's a time where people would have firecrackers. No school on Tuesday. It takes me by surprise because I'm more looking forward to next Friday than next Tuesday. 

October 5th, the My Little Pony movie, though. If I get really hyped for that then I won't have to focus as much on an event 9 days away now... or 8 for Thursday preview... or 7 considering how it's after midnight in this timezone.

No comments:

Post a Comment